What is the Zemits NdPrime?
The Zemits NdPrime is an aesthetic Nd Yag laser with replaceable applicators and various wavelengths for targeting a wide range of aesthetic skin problems.
Zemits NdPrime has the following available wavelengths:
The Q-switched 532 nm Nd:YAG laser can be used to remove red pigments, the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser is used for removal of black and blue pigments, and the 1320 nm wavelength is used for skin resurfacing, also known as Hollywood Carbon Peeling.
- Tattoo Removal
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
How Does it Work?
The Zemits NDPrime laser passes laser light into the skin where it microscopically blasts the pigment into smaller bits that are easily eliminated by the body naturally. The treatment itself only lasts between 10-15 minutes and mild irritation can typically be expected for 3-7 days depending on the depth of the pigment and how much is removed.
Who is a Candidate?
Most any skin tone excluding Fitzpatrick levels 5-6. If the client has sunburned skin, treatment should not begin until their skin has fully healed.
What are the Risks and Side Effects?
Risks and side effects differ from client to client and must be discussed in the initial consultation. Much like any invasive treatment, this laser treatment does carry risks but major side effects are very rare.
The client can expect to feel little to no irritation on the treated area within 3-7 days..
Does it Hurt?
Mild pain can be expected, but most all clients opt for an anesthetic cream to be topically applied at least 30 minutes prior to the service.
Works for all Ink Colors
The Q-switched Nd:YAG produces energy in the following wavelengths for tattoo removal: 1064 nm and 532 nm. With this combination, the Zemits NdPrime can treat a wide range of tattoo ink colors including black, brown, violet, blue, red, orange, green, and yellow. The NDPrime provides ideal wavelengths to eliminate nearly all permanent colors completely. This makes the Zemits NDPrime a staple laser for any tattoo removal or laser clinic.
With the 1320 nm hand piece you are able to perform a very popular skin rejuvenation treatment known widely as the Hollywood Carbon Peel.
How is the Hollywood Carbon Peel is performed?
An operator applies a light layer of a lotion to the skin, this lotion has a carbon base, so the skin will look as if you are wearing a mud mask. The treatment will begin by applying the laser energy to the skin. You will hear slight snapping sounds when the laser is fired and may feel a slight tingling or warmth. During each treatment, there will make multiple passes over the skin with the laser.
What Is A Hollywood Carbon Peel?
A Hollywood Carbon Peel is a widely recognized carbon laser treatment that is used for a wide range of skin problems Its most popular uses are for fine line and wrinkle reduction, skin tone and texture, refine pores, eliminate sun damage, and even out acne scarring.
This procedure is gentle and safe for almost all skin types as a way to rejuvenate and refresh the skin for a more youthful, radiant look with no downtime. Although this treatment works excellently after one procedure, it works best when combined in a series of treatments.
Benefits of a Hollywood Carbon Peel:
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Radiant, more youthful looking skin
- Smoothes out skin texture
- No downtime
- Refines fine lines and wrinkles
- Safe for almost all skin tones
- Produces collagen
- No pain or downtime
- The superior laser power allows the removal of targeted pigments effectively
- The unique adjustable spot-size technology allows the convenience of treatment settings selection
- Two applicators in a set for various treatment protocols
- Adjustable articulated arm for extra operator's comfort
- The versatility of high-demand treatments increases ROI
- Safe and effective treatments even for sensitive skin areas
- The variability of the treatments settings allows the customizing of protocols to make it ideal for each skin issue and Fitzpatrick type.
- The treatments take a shorter time and bring more comfort with no downtime or recovery period.
- The customized settings avoid side effects and enable maximum results for each skin problem with a minimum amount of sessions.
- The adjustable short laser pulses leave surrounding tissues intact, that makes treatment virtually pain-free and speeds up the healing process.
The Q-switched 532 nm Nd:YAG laser can be used to remove red pigments, the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser is used for removal of black and blue pigments, The 1320 nm wavelength is used for skin resurfacing and resurfacing, also known as Hollywood Carbon Peeling.